Calcium hydroxide Ca(OH)2 powder (Chinese)
Calcium hydroxide Ca(OH)2, also known as slaked lime, is widely used in many applications, including food preparation, paper manufacturing…
Features of Calcium hydroxide Ca(OH)2
This chemical compound is obtained when calcium oxide (called lime or quicklime) is mixed, or slaked with water. It is colorless crystal or white powder and sinks in water.
Calcium hydroxide Ca(OH)2 powder of Hao Thinh Co., LTD go through the strict and high-demand exploitation and manufacturing. Based on our pure and high-quality stone quarry in Nghe An and Yen Bai, we classtified and process in closed procedure to save stones meeting the standard. Then, those limstone is grinded and mixed with water with suitable ratio.
The chemical composition of Calcium hydroxide Ca(OH)2 powder
Calcium hydroxide powder Ca(OH)2 is an alkaline chemical compound. Therefore, it has many applications in manufacturing, for example:
- Manufacturing mortar
- Used as a flocculant, in water and sewage treatment
- Used in paper industry
- Used as a chemical tester:
- In some underground stone tanks to provide calcium for coral, snail, seaweed…
- Used to neutralize the acid level in leather industry
- Used to produce additives in oil refinery
- Used in Food Industry: process water for alcoholic beverages and soft drinks, substitute for baking soda in making papadum…
- In pasty form can help to reduce decay
Nghe An, Yen Bai, Viet Nam
Where to buy Calcium hydroxide Ca(OH)2 powder?
Hao Thinh Co., LTD is one of the leading and prestigious companies specializing in mining and processing plastics and marble powder in Vietnam and internationally.
Our ingredients to manufacture Ca(OH)2 powder go through the strict and high-demand exploitation and manufacturing. Based on our pure and high-quality stone quarry in Nghe An and Yen Bai, we classify and process in closed procedure to save limestones meeting the demanding standard.
Those ingredients are grinded by modern production line before being mixed with water to produce high-quality Ca(OH)2 powder.
5 reasons why Ca(OH)2 powder is outstanding
- High-quality and meet the strictest standard
- Safe to human and eco-friendly
- Save material cost, save experiment time and manpower
- Appropriate to all mix ratio, giving the great productivity
- Competitive price
For more information, please contact us at:
Hao Thinh Co., LTD
25 8B Street, 13E Intresco, Phong Phu Commune, Binh Chanh District
Phone Number: 028 38550223