TAICAL IN NON-WOVEN FABRIC MANUFACTURING
Taical is compound of calcium carbonate (CaCO3) powder, polypropylene or polyethylene, and other additives, based on polymer carrier resin. Taical is white or transparent. Taical is classified into many type based on the percentage of polyethylene and CaCO3. This filler is used to increase the durability, flexibility, the heat-resistant ability, and the gloss of product. Taical is a cost saving and labor saving material.
The manufacturing of non-woven fabric require taical with different properties. Therefore, taical in manufacturing non-woven fabric is compound of nano calcium carbonate (CaCO3) since nano particles are vulnerable to thermal energy.
THE CHEMICAL COMPOSITION OF TAICAL IN NON-WOVEN FABRIC MANUFACTURING
Customers can choose the suitable taical based on the mix ratio of taical in non-woven manufacturing. Normally it is about 10% to 50%. This material is used to produce packback, mask…
OUTSTANDING FEATURES OF TAICAL IN NON-WOVEN FABRIC MANUFACTURING
– Increase the durability
– Improve the gloss of product
– Improve the quality of fabric: absorbent, lightweight…
– Cost saving
WHY TAICAL IN NON-WOVEN FABRIC MANUFACTURING OF HAO THINH CO., LTD IS OUTSTANDING?
- Our Taical product go through the strict and high-demand exploitation and manufacturing. Based on our pure and high-quality stone quarry in Nghe An and Yen Bai, we select and process in closed procedure to save limestone meeting the standard.
- High-quality packaging
- Eco-friendly process
- Reasonable weight for different need.
- Excellent service comes at a competitive cost
We are one of the leading and prestigious companies specializing in mining and processing plastics and marble powder in Vietnam since 90s. Starting from a private company in Ho Chi Minh city, we have expanded overtime and are proudly own factories in Yen Bai and Nghe An at the present.
For more information, please contact us at:
Hao Thinh Co., LTD
25 8B Street, 13E Intresco Residence, Phong Phu Commune, Binh Chanh District
Phone Number: 028 38550223